We are growing our team and are looking for a Staff Photographer/Videographer who will film, edit, and produce photo and video work for our creative department. Projects include both photo and video event coverage, Facebook Live and Instagram Live coverage, interviews and other original video content to increase visibility and advance the mission of our client. Reporting to the Creative Director, the Digital Media Coordinator will work collaboratively on all aspects of digital media creation from concept to production, post-production, editing and presentation of final video pieces. This is a full-time position.
- For this position, we value people who are thorough and detailed-oriented, creative, organized, and conscientious. Also must be a skilled storyteller; editing for emotion, expertise, brevity and/or clarity.
- At least two (2) years of related experience preferred in event coverage and studio environments.
- Completion of advanced camera or editing training, or equivalent experience.
- Have good technical knowledge of all camera, lighting, and audio equipment, including maintenance.
- Portfolio of event coverage and studio shots.
- Must be proficient in Adobe CC (Photoshop, Lightroom, Bridge, and Premiere. AfterEffects is a plus.)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Programs including, but not limited to: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and Google Drive Suite (Docs, Sheets, and Slides). Experience with project management systems, including Basecamp, a plus.
- Drone certification is a plus.
- Superior written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong desire to learn
- Strong interpersonal skills, problem-solving abilities, and organization.
- Ability to work autonomously and/or in teams.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and adapt quickly to last-minute changes in art direction, design, and project execution.
- Reliable transportation since you will frequently be on location for indoor and outdoor events.
- Associates Degree or higher in a relevant field of study (i.e. creative media, media production, event coverage, or journalism field)
- Liaising with project managers to define design requirements.
- Understand client requirements and needs to offer suitable solutions.
- Works with leadership to create productions that promote organization initiatives, including pre/post production planning.
- Collaborate with other members of the creative team.
- Produce high-quality lighting, filming, camera work (photo and video), physical or digital effects, production editing and storytelling, using audio technology as appropriate.
- Video editing and uploading to YouTube and similar sites
- Follow deadlines to ensure timely delivery.
- Archive produced assets.
- Follow up with clients to ensure their requirements are met.
- Continually pursue new techniques and production trends that elevate the production value created by the employee and the team.
- Recommend the purchase of equipment and supplies.
- You will accrue 10 paid vacation days off per year, 5 paid sick days and are also eligible for 10 paid holidays (plus remote half days in between Christmas and New Years) for a total of 25 paid days off in accordance with our company policy. After 3 years you are eligible for an additional 3 paid vacation days.
- We will also reimburse you $300 a month for your healthcare.
- In addition, we have a SIMPLE IRA retirement plan. CCH Marketing will match your deferral, dollar-for-dollar, up to 3% of your salary (the maximum allowed under the plan).
- Holiday bonus
- Professional development opportunities
- Company sponsored happy hours, dinners, volunteer projects
- Casual work environment
- Newly renovated office
All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. Please send cover letter, resume, samples of your photography and film work and contact information for at least three references to firstname.lastname@example.org (please include “Staff Photographer/Videographer” in the subject line). No phone calls, please. The review process will begin immediately. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. We will not be using an outside firm for assistance in filling this position.