Spring 2020 – Accounts Intern
CCH Marketing is seeking an accounts intern for digital marketing and advertising needs.
- Help create and solicit content for social media channels
- Create client editorial calendars
- Adhere to client style guidelines and uphold best practices to ensure brand consistency
- Adhere to agreed-upon project deadlines
- Assume responsibility for fact-checking and proofreading
- Provide regular progress updates to the Account Coordinator and Account Manager
- Provide additional support to the Account team as needed
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Working toward’s a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, advertising, public relations or other related fields
- Must demonstrate strong writing ability
- Prior work experience and experience with social media for business is required
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud is preferred
- Ability to work up to 20 hours (3 days a week) 9am-5pm M-F with occasional evening and weekend assignments
- Must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to proofread material for grammatical, typographical and stylistic errors
- Creative, results-oriented and willing to learn
- Familiarity with AP style and ability to adapt to modified style guidelines
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
- Team-oriented and flexible with excellent interpersonal skills
- Valuable work experience and opportunity to expand your portfolio
- Casual work environment
Email your resume, letter of interest, three references and two writing samples to email@example.com with the subject heading: Fall 2019 Intern. Your letter of interest should demonstrate your persuasive writing ability – why are you the most qualified candidate?
Qualified candidates will be contacted for a personal interview and a brief copywriting/editing test. No phone calls, please.