Director of Account Management
We are growing our team and are looking for an Account Director to undertake account management responsibilities and supervise staff. Your duties will involve both managing relationships with clients and guiding account personnel.
An effective Account Director has great aptitude in building and maintaining customer relationships. They also possess excellent planning and leadership abilities to coordinate and advise account managers, supervisors and executives.
The goal is to ensure the company’s retention of clientele and facilitate further growth.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience
- Proven experience as an account director or similar position
- Demonstrable experience in negotiation and meeting client requirements
- Solid understanding of budgeting and reporting on progress
- Knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and metrics
- Working knowledge of MS Office and/or relevant software along with other systems used including Basecamp and Mailchimp
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities with aptitude in fostering long-term relationships
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Preference to be given to candidates with a Master’s degree
- BS/BA in business administration, marketing, communications, sales or relevant field
- Plan budgets and activities for account management in the company
- Set up goals and objectives for all subordinate staff
- Provide feedback and counsel to account staff to meet goals/objectives
- Serve as the point of contact for your agency client
- Understand customer requirements and needs to offer suitable solutions and generate new business
- Ensure the timely delivery of services and products to clients
- Resolve issues to maintain and strengthen customer trust
- Read reports of subordinates and communicate overall monthly/quarterly/annual progress to senior management and external stakeholders
You will accrue 10 paid vacation days off per year, 5 paid sick days and are also eligible for 10 paid holidays (plus remote half days in between Christmas and New Years) for a total of 25 paid days off in accordance with our company policy. After 3 years you are eligible for an additional 3 paid vacation days.
We will also reimburse you $300 a month for your healthcare.
We also have a SIMPLE IRA retirement plan. CCH Marketing will match your deferral, dollar-for-dollar, up to 3% of your salary (the maximum allowed under the plan).
All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. Please send cover letter, resume, writing samples/case studies and contact information for at least three references to email@example.com (please include “Account Director” in the subject line). No phone calls, please. The review process will begin immediately. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. We will not be using an outside firm for assistance in filling this position.