Senior Account Coordinator
CCH Marketing is seeking to fill the role of a full-time Senior Account Coordinator for a digital marketing position focused on the healthcare industry.
This position will report directly to the account manager. The account coordinator will interface directly with the brand journalist and design team and at times client personnel, and thus must have excellent people skills. He or she must be confident in writing about the unfamiliar and technical subject matter in a way that resonates with the consumer. This content will be shared on the client’s blog and social media channels. The account coordinator will be responsible for publishing content daily.
• 1-3 years of experience in social media management is preferred
• Prior experience with social media for business is required
• Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud is preferred
• Ability to work 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday with occasional evening and weekend assignments
• Must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to proofread material for grammatical, typographical and stylistic errors
• Creative, results-oriented and willing to learn
• Familiarity with AP style and ability to adapt to modified style guidelines
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
• Team-oriented and flexible with excellent interpersonal skills
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, advertising, public relations or other related fields
• Help create and solicit content for social media channels
• Create and manage client editorial calendars
• Adhere to client style guidelines and uphold best practices to ensure brand consistency
• Adhere to agreed-upon project deadlines
• Assume responsibility for fact-checking and proofreading
• Provide regular progress updates to account manager
• Provide additional support to the account manager as needed
• Casual work environment
• Team members accrue 10 paid vacation days per year, five paid sick days and are eligible for 10 paid holidays (plus remote half-days in between Christmas and New Year’s). This totals 25 paid days off in accordance with our company policy. After three years, team members are eligible for an additional three paid vacation days
• Reimbursement of $300 a month for health insurance
• CCH Marketing offers a SIMPLE IRA retirement plan and will match your deferral, dollar-for-dollar, up to 3% of your salary (the maximum allowed under the plan)
Email your resume, letter of interest, three references and two writing samples to email@example.com with subject heading: Account Coordinator. Your letter of interest should demonstrate your persuasive writing ability – why are you the most qualified candidate?
Qualified candidates will be contacted for a personal interview and a brief copywriting/editing test. No phone calls, please. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.